Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jewelry Package Design

These are designs by Kristy Jean, a graphic designer and illustrator out of Melbourne, Australia. I came across the work featured here at The Dieline. These photos are from Kristy's website.




I was just thinking the other day about how fun it would be to design 
the package for the engagement ring I'll give to my girlfriend. I don't 
even know what the ring will look like, which is something else I'd 
like to design, but I'm sure that my package wouldn't look like Kristy's.
Not that this package isn't fantastic. It's just that knowing my girlfriend, 
I don't think this would be an ideal package for an engagement ring 
for her. Plus, I feel that marriage is a uniquely personal endeavor, so 
it would mean much more to both me and my girlfriend if I were to 
design the ring and ring's package to fit her style and our relationship 
in a beautiful unifying way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment